How do you manage your invoices

How do you manage your invoices

Home Forums Business How do you manage your invoices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raptormarketing 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cseys

Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Hi,

Am new to the freelancing game and checking some invoicing solutions (harvest and RecurVoice). What system do you use?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  cseys.
    Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

For my finance I use freshbooks and old-school excel (actually Google Sheets). All my invoices are stored in my Google Drive, created in Google Docs – I know this is not a perfect solution, but I try to create fewer but bigger invoices every month, so I don’t really need to make it more automated.

raptormarketing

Participant
    • Total posts: 5

I use Quickbooks online to create an manage all of my finances for my business. I also use square and paypal to process payments from clients. I use both because some clients like Paypal and some don’t.

I find the Quickbooks online to be very easy to use and it has made keeping my business books straight much easier this year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!