How to cultivate ongoing relationship with clients?

How to cultivate ongoing relationship with clients?

Home Forums Business How to cultivate ongoing relationship with clients?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dan Dan 9 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

derrick-milleraxis80-com

Participant
    • Total posts: 2

What are some ways that I can stay in touch with my clients after their web sites are completed and launched? Instead of launching a site and then disappearing, I would like to cultivate an ongoing relationship, stay abreast of new developments with their businesses, and keep them abreast of new developments in the web site world.

Unfortunately, my experience has been that most clients are not interested in that. I often try to reach out to them and check in, but for the most part they’re just too busy to talk.

Aside from selling ongoing services such as SEO/PPC, is there anything I can do to better stay in touch with my clients?

Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

You should check this thread Looking for recurring revenue ideas for my web agency. It has many ideas how you can stay in touch with your clients.

If you say your clients are too busy to talk, make sure to keep your emails short and do not require from them too much work. Send simple offers without asking too many questions, showing benefits and how fast they can see results.

For me, staying in touch with clients usually means helping them with newsletters, WordPress plugins updates, and designing print materials. Make them aware what other services you provide, and if you did a good job for them, they should get back to you in one point. And never hesitate to ask for referral and testimonials.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!