No "Send your Quote" Button

No "Send your Quote" Button

Home Forums Area301 Information No "Send your Quote" Button

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Daniel 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nmg

Participant
    • Total posts: 1

I can’t find a send your quote button under my leads as mentioned in one of the how it works video, where you can send your emails directly to the client? Is this function still available?

Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

Hi there, yes this is not available at the moment (due to technical and legal challenges of this functionality). We are working on adding a button like this, it should be ready soon.

BTW: I think you sent me an email with this question, but please note we were not able to contact you due to your email server not receiving any messages.

Daniel

admin

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 11

FYI: This functionality partially came back with our recent system update. You can now send quotes directly via the panel for some sources from Leads Finder and to most of the businesses from The Opportunities section.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!