Speed Up Delete/Save Function

Speed Up Delete/Save Function

Home Forums Area301 Information Speed Up Delete/Save Function

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dan Dan 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rowberts

Participant
    • Total posts: 3

Hi Daniel,

At the moment the save/delete function is not useful because it takes too long for the site to complete the action.
    It might be useful to allow someone to complete bulk actions such as selecting multiple listings before selecting delete.
    Or there may be a way to speed up the response time from the server.

Thanks,

Chris

rowberts

Participant
    • Total posts: 3

Also, it might be better to move the save/delete button to the far left – http://goo.gl/Xmdcs8.
    My mouse movements are aligned with the job heading to open and close the details.
    There is less time for me required to move my mouse the short distance to the left of the heading versus the far right of the page.

This may not sound useful, but if I am deleting/saving lots of items, this will save a lot of time overall.

Chris

Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

Thank you rowberts. That is a good feedback, we will perform some more tests of those suggestions and see what we can do. I will keep you posted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!