Dealing with huge competition on freelance marketplaces

Dealing with huge competition on freelance marketplaces

Home Forums Area301 Mastermind Group [PRO] Dealing with huge competition on freelance marketplaces

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Dan Dan 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

Hi there,

Couple of you recently pointed out that many good leads on freelance marketplaces have huge competition in terms of submitted proposals. Well… the reality is that good quality leads on public freelance marketplaces will always have a big competition. Some time ago I did a small experiment, which showed that almost any project posted on craigslist is getting more than a hundred proposals within 24 hours. CRAZY! How to deal with that? There are ways, and I made a short video with one idea which I recently test, and which brings for me already some positive, not big, but positive results. Let me know what you think. I am still experimenting with it, but I would love to hear from the community if that works for you.

BTW: I also want to add that I am using streak.com to track if my emails sent to potencial clienst were even opened.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!