Has anyone else noticed a recent drop in business?

Has anyone else noticed a recent drop in business?

Home Forums Business Has anyone else noticed a recent drop in business?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dan Dan 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

derrick-milleraxis80-com

Participant
    • Total posts: 2

Has anyone else in the “custom small business web site” market noticed a recent drop in business, or is it just me? I used to be flooded with so much work that I couldn’t keep up, but now it’s really fallen off. (That’s how I ended up on a site that’s dedicated to web development leads.)

If you have noticed a drop, what are you doing to response to it? (To answer my own question, I am trying to develop subscription-based products to supplement project-based work.)

Dan

daniel

Keymaster
    • Total posts: 28

Some people say that the web design business is dead – check this article http://sixrevisions.com/project-management/sell-web-design-agency/ from sixrevisions, however in my opinion the industry is not dying but changing, and only those who change together with the trend will survive and flourish (an another good read http://www.collaborativegrowthnetwork.com/blog/bid/6198/The-Web-Design-Business-is-Dead). Now, since very often we compete with all the site building tools, we need to talk to clients differently, look for different kinds of clients and learn new things.

I also noticed myself that business is slow during the winter, and many people look for web developers looking for refreshing their business site or creating a new business during spring and summer.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Dan Dan.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Daniel Daniel.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Want to contribute to the discussion or ask a question?  Login  or  register  for free... and there are more benefits from the membership than access to the forum!