Running a web design business requires multiple talents. Besides coding and creating beautiful designs, a successful freelancer must have solid business skills. Entrepreneur on Fire (a daily podcast hosted by John Lee Dumas interviews today’s most successful and inspiring entrepreneurs) has recently published the top 15 business books recommended by all of the entrepreneurs interviewed on the show. I am a big fan of this podcast, and strongly agree with the list of books.
Top 15 Business Books
Here is a list of the top 15 business books recommended by all of today’s top entrepreneurs. Their interviews can be found on John Dee Dumas’s, Entrepreneur on Fire podcast.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Rework by Jason Fried
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B Cialdini
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Crush it! by Gary Vaynerchuk
You must belogged in to post a comment.